As the UK’s largest school open day, the Independent Schools Show annually welcomes 200 of the leading schools to Battersea Park. Join us at this informative and dynamic event to meet key admissions teams; speak with heads; enquire about entry requirements at all stages; explore scholarships and bursaries.
Independent Schools Show
Chelsea Bridge Entrance
London SW11 4NJ
Battersea Park is on the south side of the Thames, between Albert & Chelsea Bridge. The Evolution Centre is in the middle of the Park. There are good transport links.
Directions within park
- Use the entrance immediately south of Chelsea Bridge.
- Once inside the Park go along the North Carriage Drive.
- Take the 2nd exit off the small roundabout, signed Independent Schools Show.
The Park is outside the congestion charge zone
Parking: there are 200 free spaces at the Centre itself with 1000 pay & display places nearby.
There is a black cab rank outside Sloane Square tube station (few minutes ride away).
Keens Cars: 020 7622 6222
Addison Lee: 0844 800 6677
These buses pass by or near the Park: 19, 44, 49, 137, 156, 239, 319, 344, 345, 452
Go to the Park Entrance on the south side of Chelsea Bridge (see directions within park above)
Transport for London Bus Maps
To Sloane Square station (Circle & District lines)
- Walk (approx 10 minutes) via Lower Sloane Street, Chelsea Bridge Road, Chelsea Bridge and turn into park (see directions within park above)
- Cab from rank outside the station
- Bus: 137 or 452 from Sloane Square (see directions within park above)
Queenstown Road Station:
Exit Station to right along Queenstown Road, walk 300m, Park is on the left. (see directions within park above)
Battersea Park Station:
Exit Station to right along Battersea Park Road, walk 50m to traffic lights. Right into Queenstown Road, walk 150m. Park is on the left. (see directions within park above)
Take train to Battersea Park Station (see directions within park above)
(or take 44 bus from Victoria to Battersea Park)