1. In the most recent GCSE league tables we are the SECOND HIGHEST independent school in Surrey for average GCSE score.
2. Since 2005 we have been in the TOP 3% of schools across the UK for improving students' predicted GCSE results by at least one whole grade.
3. Sixth Formers are taught in small classes by A-LEVEL SPECIALISTS – over the last 3 years every student has been offered a place at their university of choice with over half going to Russell Group and 1994 universities. Since 2010 on average 40% have been awarded A*-A grades and 85% A*-C grades.
4. Our school is GROWING – we now have a Daycare, Nursery, Junior School, Girls' Senior School, Boys' Senior School and a Sixth Form (which will be co-ed in 2018).
5. We are the only DIAMOND SCHOOL in Surrey teaching boys and girls together from 5 – 7 years with single-sex teaching from 7 – 16 years (and on two sites 11 – 16 years) coming together again at Sixth Form (from 2018)... with educational visits, offsite activities e.g. ski trip and clubs for all together (age appropriate).
6. Lacrosse U13 County Plate FINALISTS and Netball JCA U15 WINNERS, U16 runners up in their respective categories, regular sports tours nationally and internationally.
7. We actively support a number of pupils who REPRESENT COUNTY/REGION and we currently have pupils in the GB Development Squad for Sailing and Pentathlon, ISAF U13 Football Squad, U18 Wales Lacrosse squad, U15 and U18 County Lacrosse and the National Cross Country team. We have an INTERNATIONAL Lacrosse umpire, a COUNTY AND NATIONAL CHAMPION at Cross Country and Steeple Chase, an ex-England Ladies' Rugby Team player and Wales' current U21 Lacrosse Coach on our full-time staff.
8. The choirs PERFORM NATIONALLY at venues such as St Paul's Cathedral, the Royal Albert Hall and the Alan Titchmarsh Show, the annual Sixth Form production is staged at the Electric Theatre in Guildford and strong links with Yvonne Arnaud theatre allows our pupils to perform at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
9. An observatory, a recording studio, an international standard lacrosse pitch, a cricket pitch, a 'Juniors' rugby pitch, three performance areas and an outdoor classroom, all in over 50 acres of sports pitch, recreational areas and woodland.
10. ... and finally... home from home environment for breakfast and supper with supervised activities, prep or downtime for all pupils... you can drop off at 7.45am and pick up at 6.45pm with girls' boarding also available. Boys’ boarding is available for Years 9 & 10 from September 2016
Kilgraston SchoolKilgraston is a dynamic school. It is distinctive and remarkable and offers a world-class education that is both academic and personal. In 2015, Kilgraston School was named as the Sunday Times top performing independent school for the Scottish Highers Cur ...
Junior King’s School, CanterburyJunior King's was founded in 1879 as the preparatory school to The King's School Canterbury. In 1929 the School expanded to a stunning eighty-acre countryside location located just two miles from the city. The 16th century Manor House has since been augme ...
Abercorn SchoolEstablished in 1987 and having recently celebrated its 25th anniversary, the future for Abercorn School has never looked brighter. Continuing to attract families from all corners of the world,Abercorn’s aim remains to offer children from 2 ½ ...