We engage children in real-life challenges in a fun and pedagogical way with a special focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects. We also stimulate children to develop their skills in English grammar and Public Speaking with an aim develop effective leaders that can communicate prolifically and enthusiastically.
Our aim is to inspire and to encourage children to think beyond the school curriculum. During our programmes, children participate in several exciting enriching topics that also include a variety of demonstrations, group activities and practical tasks.
The emphasis is on fun, yet we inspire learning about concepts through dialogue and questioning.
We cater for children aged 5 to 14. We offer sessions on Saturdays and during school holidays. All classes and camps are suitable for mixed ability groups. Children are organised in small groups according to their age and ability. Our adult/child ratio is up to 1:12.
Our tutors, mentors and assistants are from primary and secondary school teachers, PhD students and post-doctoral researchers. All our tutors and mentors are specialists in their subjects.
Sessions take place at the world-renowned Imperial College in central London just a few minutes walk from South Kensington tube station.
• Enrichment classes on Saturdays (Science, English, Robotics, Mathematics, Engineering and Debating and Public Speaking)
• Camps during school holidays (Science and STEM camps in summer)
• Bespoke/private camps during half-terms
• Enrichment Home education (learning through projects)
• Enrichment private tutoring in Science, Robotics & Programming and Engineering
• Bespoke birthday parties (science and engineering only)