Education Theatres 2019
Hear from the sector’s brightest thinkers in our two 200-seat theatres and our new in-show forum, discussing the trends and choices that will affect your child’s future. The London Parents Forum theatre programmes will be released on Tuesday 9th October.
Head Master, Westminster School
Director, The Parent Practice
Editor, The Good Schools Guide
Your Questions Answered
Choice, affordability, value, admission, challenges - get answers to all your questions
By the Sector’s Brightest Thinkers
Leading heads, entrepreneurs, vice-chancellors, MPs and psychologists, all discussing the trends and choices that will affect your child's future, and answering your questions.
St James’s Place Wealth Management
Headmaster, Stowe School
The Answers You Need
- Starting out in London, what do you need to know?
- Country, city or best of both worlds? How do you give your child the best childhood?
- Is 15 years in one school the right call?
- Is a public school education still valued?
- Is teenage anxiety an epidemic?